2.20.2008

A word from the administrator

Hey guys - awesome that everyone is blogging.

You'll see on the left I've added a poll and some more links to the left. If you have a cool link you want to share with the fam, email it to me and I'll add it. E.g., Kucinich2008 would have been perfect a few months ago.

Also, I can add a slideshow of pictures on the front page of the blog, so if you have a funny pic you want to see in the slideshow, shoot it to me. I can guarantee that this one will be there:



I'll post more on my thoughts on the candidates later, but here are two interesting pieces on Obama that have been in the national media lately:

Andrew Sullivan in The Atlantic

Larissa Mcafarquar in the New Yorker. This one is much better and was much more prescient, coming as it did 9 months ago.

All for now as I did this on hold for a conference call which has just begun.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

I couldn't vote for this reason - if Obama wins the nomination, I have some serious doubts that he can beat the Republican mean machine (sorry Justin). So that means McCain would win. If Hillary (and while I still have hope - it's looking bleak) wins the nomination, she can (underlined) beat McCain because she's already been put through the hate machine.

For all you Obama supporters, I do admire his ability to inspire through his oratory skills and he is certainly smart - if he gets it, his V.P. choice will be very important, j.i.c.

Can we all agree that John Edwards would make an excellent choice for Attorney General?