2.13.2008

"POLITICS AS USUAL"

This one is for Jay, the tireless encourager for the blog...

I too voted for the Big O after my heart was smashed apart and trampled on by my own country when it pushed its most ardent and honest politician (Yes! Believe it is not an oxy-moron!) out of the presidential race. PLEASE NOTE: while there are many things I do appreciate about Obama, I am not supporting him because I believe he's he greatest hope for our country. No, I am voting for him 1. because I hope that he will do SOME things to make this country slightly more integrified, and 2. because I am afraid of the Slippery Hill.

All thought-provoking responses are welcome. However, any comments about Kucinich's ears, height, or wife's tongue ring will give me further clout to come to your houses and throw your TVs out the window. Keep in mind, the media is CORRUPT! It may be fun, but just like any other mind-altering drug, it must be taken in moderation.

OOOOH.

No comments: