2.07.2008

JACKIE POO !!

Greetings bitches! Yeah Jay, I'm with ya, I pulled my lever for Hillary the other night!!!

Um, Can anyone say, "Yowsah D-D-D-Daphne!!!??" Nice BIKINI! How come we didnt get to see that on July 4th?? DAMN GIRL! HUBBA HUBBA!

Here is an updated picture of little Jackie Poo Condes! Doesnt he look surprised? He always looks like this by the way....Constant state of shock I think.


We are doing fine, he is healthy and happy and learning Portuguese on a daily basis...Hopefully soon I will have some pics from a nice Carribbean vacation! I am totally up for week after Thanksgiving 2008!!! I miss my favorite waiter from St. John, SHAMBULU!

Hope everyone is enjoying the neverending election coverage, I am pretty much glues to the TV....has anyone noticed that John McCain has a Sweet lookin wife? What a MILF! Well, not me personally, but you know....

No comments: