2.06.2008

What up Bitches?!?!?

Yeah. You feelin' me?

Sorry, I lapsed into urban patois there. May be the new neighborhood (549 W. 152d St for those of you who don't know - don't show). May be repeated viewings of The Wire (a.k.a. the best show on television). Whatever it is, it's time for me to drop a little T-Rex update on all y'all. Roll wit' me.

It's been a while and we've been busy:



WTF? that's not Rex. No, that's my intricate lattice work on a kickass apple pie I made for Thanksgiving. Suck it Julia Child. Wait. She's dead. Suck it Gordon Ramsey?



Now that's more like it - St. John rocks. This was late November.



This was one of my homages to Mike. He loved nature. Unfortunately this creature tried to sell me auto insurance so I had to kill him. Sorry dad.



Pete Townshend offered me $5K for this shot.

This was actually at Maho Bay Beach - very niice.



Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

O.k.. that's it for now - suffice it to say, St. John is highly recommended (and even more economical if more than 1 couple is taking the trip - so, week after Thanksgiving '08 anybody?)

Next set of pics? Some rad Christmas and wedding SHOWER (heh) pics. Look for those hopefully before Flag day (I feel like something else is happening that day, but can't put my one day JOP license on it).

Also? Hillary '08. Who's with me?

No comments: