2.20.2008

BLOGBLOGBLOG

Daph, I am happy to see you are still using the moniker "Usurper..." I am just itching for an OH HELL rematch! Easter?
I wish we could get some more of the CrazyAllans to Blog...WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE???
I have a book reccomendation. I just finished the Don Rickles Biography, "Rickles Book" Great read for anyone who loves Mr. Warmth himself! I never knew that he is best friends with Bob Newhart...
Molly can you ask your dad if he has started looking through his old videos for video of Mike? I know he said it would take a while, but I am DYING to see this infamous video from the early 80's of Mike interviewing a "tired" Burt and Juliet about current events with John trying to hold the camera still, laughing...
***We will be holding the (Catholic) Christening of Jackson William Luis Ferreira Rodriguez Marquez Pork Chop Sebastiano Condes III sometime in late May (possibly Memorial weekend) here in Jamaica Queens at Luis's church. We will send out more info as the event approaches. There will be a huge party at the local portuguese social club afterwards with food, music and muito (much) dancing...If you can keep up! I know more people will be able to make it to NYC so doing it in Burt at the Episcopal church is out. In light of Luis's sister not being able to come into the country, we will be asking Luis's Godmother /Aunt/Stepmother (yes this is all the same person - Luis's father remarried his wife's sister who also happens to be Luis's godmother and Aunt) to be Jackson's godmother. Strange days...

No comments: