3.06.2008

A note from Tyler from down under,

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:13:30 +0000 Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am settled in here in Australia. Today we are going to the beach hopefully. I'm sending this from an internet cafe and I bought a cellphone yesterday so i should be able to call soon once I get a calling card and figure out how. Our apartments are really nice, a little small though. The address is actually Milano Serviced Apartments, not Milano Service Department or whatever I told you before. I took a bunch of pictures yesterday but i forgot the cord to upload them at home. So whenever I find another one in a store I'll send them to you. Otherwise I've just been getting over the jet <>lag and seeing the city, its really nice here. I already talked to a bunch of Australians about the country and things to do and America and all that jazz. I'll send you another email soon once I get all my stuff set up and figured out. Talk to you soon. Tyler

submitted by Sarah via Juliet (who knows how to blog now!!!)

No comments: