3.30.2008

Greetings from Heathrow

....Unfortunately it's not Gatwick or else I could bust out a Fish Called Wanda reference...

Anyway, I'm sitting in the British Airways lounge waiting for my connecting flight to Bahrain. From Bahrain I take a care across the "causeway" connecting Bahrain to Saudi Arabia which is where I am traveling. Here's the causeway:




And here is a map of Saudi Arabia showing where Dhahran is located:



, where I will be spending the next three days visiting our client Saudi Aramco (some buildings pictured below), which is a Saudi state-owned oil company. I'll try to post some pictures if there is anything interesting to photograph (and if I'm actually allowed to take pictures). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Awesome Jay! Hope you have some fun too!