4.13.2007

GIVE SANJAYA A CHANCE!!!

Come on! I voted for Sanjaya 38 times the other night! Yes, it is that funny to ruin American Idol. Most of you know how I feel about not being picked at MY idol audition a few years ago, instead losing out to a Guy dressed in a Tony the Tiger costume who did not even sing at all, and a girl who sang in a pitch in didn't even know existed, yet she was so large they picked her just to make fun of her on the actual show in front of Paula, randy and Simon. So, why not give Sanjaya a chance? As you know, most people dont need talent anymore to be singers in the music biz...Check out Paris Hilton's new CD or Lindsey Lohan's little sister's X-mas album...yes, i do not even know her name...Does anyone?
The Christening was excellent indeed...Rex slept through the whole thing. He was the most behaved baby there! There was one little boy who had a pretty serious case of "Ants in the Pants" that made us laugh...St. Bart's really is the best church around, even for those who do not like to go to church, it sure is beautiful and peaceful...
I do not have any pics to post that are interesting, so I will wait until something embarassing happens and I can get good shots of it. Oh wait! I do have some audio files of the ALLMAN BROTHERS concert I went to last Thursday! As soon as I can go home and figure out how to add them to this I will! I never sat around so many over 60 hippies smokin dubes and wearing Tye-dyes with ponytails since....well....Ever I guess.

VOTE FOR SANJAYA! HE CAN WIN ON HIS HAIR ALONE!

No comments: