4.18.2007

Family Gatherings, Florida, and just life in general.

HELLO family.
My mom has been nagging me to put up the photos from our latest family gathering... so today (since I'm on vacation) I thought it was time to share these pictures with you all.

First of all, there was the meeting of Rex...



^^^a lovely picture



I like that picture also.



Interesting how no one is looking at the same camera. Haha

and finally...the only picture of the baby crying...



Interesting whose arms Rex is in where he is crying.....
Haha.

And there are other photos from that night. Like hot tubing



So that was that night. And as some of you know, I was in Florida for the past 4ish days (from Friday morning at 1:30 to 4:00 Tuesday morning) for a chorus trip (slash band and orchestra). It was great fun. We went to disney world and I met many disney charactors (including Mickey Mouse, Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, Wolverine and Storm from X-men, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, one of the little green toy soldiers from Toy Story, Captain America, and many more)
The reason we went was because of a chorus/band/orchestra competition called the Musicfest. We ended up winning 8 first place awards along with one second place award. We won the most awards of all the schools that were there.
And I also went on many rides. (Including some super fast rollercoasters! WOO!)
heres a picture of me and my friends riding on the Tower of Terror.



All of my friends are on the right hand side. I'm the one attempting to pose for the picture haha.
ANYWAY, thats all for now, I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I hope to see you all SOON!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.