11.27.2006

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! This is so cool now that I figured out how to start a new post....I accidentally did mine as a comment.....Click on the comment button to read it....
Anyway, thanks to everyone for making the holiday great! Sure wish dad couldve been there. Im sure he was though.
Nice pic of me bowling eh? Not my finest hour of sports......a 52 on the 10th frame.....Ouch.
Luis did not end up getting a kill this year, and I cant say Im sad about that....we did see a lot of pheasants on the highway on the way home though. very weird. We also heard a story on the radio about a man getting arrested on the highway for having "relations" with a female dead deer carcass, but they had to let him go since it was already dead.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: