2.28.2007

Those Babies Keep a Comin!

Hello everyone in our wonderful family!
So, as you all now know, there will be a new addition to our clan on September 18th, + or - 4 days, whatever that means...I guess it's never a sure thing.
So, if anyone has any name ideas I'd love to hear them. We are almost settled on Jack, (trying to keep the J names going), but I am having trouble with the girl names. Ella (After Ella Fitzg.) is my fave girl name, but no J in there....Hmmm....
I am still sick a lot, but hopefully that will go away soon. Then the basketball comes! Funny - I have a wedding in June to be in - have to get that dress altered now and NO DRINKING! Then I have my 30th Birthday in June, NO DRINKING! Then one more wedding in October to be in- lose the baby weight and DRINKING! YAY!
So, hope everyone is well and the 2007 predictions look to be right on the money! What were some of the other ones?

Love

Jessica

No comments: